Frizzy hairs look very messy and are difficult to style. Curly hair mostly lack moisture and their hair cuticles are mostly open naturally which makes them frizzy due to loss of moisture. There are some home remedies for extremely dry hair which can provide moisture to frizzy hair and hair serum for dry hair are also available but home remedies for frizzy hair are best as dry dull hair treatment. To know about how to treat dead hair follow the home remedies for frizzy hair.
Best Home Remedies for Frizzy Hair
Following are some best home remedies for frizzy hair.
Olive Oil & Avocado
Best solution for frizzy hair is the use of avocado along with olive oil which gives plenty of moisture to the hair and also work as conditioner for the hair. This mixture also contains fats in it which are healthy for the frizzy hair and make them smooth and soft. This mixture can be prepared by following method:
- Take Avocado and mash it properly with the help of bowl.
- Add olive oil (one tablespoon) in it and mix it well.
- Firstly shampoo your hair and then apply mixture to the hair
- Leave it for at least 30 minutes and then rinse with water
This method is best for getting the soothing effect for frizzy and dull hair.
Coconut milk is excellent for frizzy hair because it contain proteins in it which provides nourishment to the hair and keep them moisturized and your hair do not look dull and frizzy. It can be used in the following way:
- Take 2 tablespoons of coconut milk and heat it but do not overheat it.
- Overheating can result in denaturation of proteins present in it.
- Apply this milk into your hair and cover hair with shower cap or tower.
- Leave it for whole night and rinse your hair in the morning.
You can use this method twice weekly it will result in smooth, shiny and soft hair.
Use of Bananas
Banana along with other benefits also work great for the hair and used as hair conditioner in home remedies for frizzy hair. Bananas contain potassium, many carbohydrates, vitamin and natural oil which serve as good nutrients for the hair. It can be used in following way:
- Take one banana and mash it properly in a bowl.
- Add ¼ cup of yogurt in mashed banana and mix them properly.
- Now add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and honey in the bowl.
- Mix these well to get uniform paste and then apply in your hair
- Leave for at least an hour and then shampoo your hair.
This method is one of best home remedies for frizzy hair if use once every week.
Must try these home remedies for frizzy hair to get smooth shiny and long hair. These methods are economical and have lasting effects as dry dull hair treatment.
|1: Is Sunsilk shampoo good for hair|
|2: How can I make my curly hair soft and silky?|
|3: How to take care of hair in winter naturally|
|4: What are the benefits of neem oil for hair and Skin|
|5: How to Dye Your Hair Naturally|