Our hair gets damaged due to external environment factors or due to nutritional deficiency and sometimes dehydration also causes hair damage. It results in thin and dull hair which gives ugly look so you need to take care of hair. You can use different ways to have thicker hair. Different homemade hair masks can be used to healthy and thick. These hair masks contain natural ingredients which are easily available. If you want to know how to thicken hair than must follow the ways of how to get thicker hair naturally.
How to Get Thicker Hair Naturally
There are different ways to have thicker hair. Some of the easiest and effect ways to make thick hair are following.
Use of Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is best for getting thicker and long hair. It can be used in the different ways for the protection of hair.
- Take coconut oil and warm it bit.
- Massage your hair with it and then cover your hair with towel.
- Afterwards shampoo your hair with water.
You can also use coconut oil in the following way
- Take equal quantities of shampoo and coconut oil and mix them properly
- Apply this mixture on your hair and leave it for 5 minutes
- Now wash your hair with water
This method is also very helpful in treating the damaged hair and to get the thicker hair.
Use of Castor oil
If you want to get thick hair make the habit of massaging your hair with castor oil because it is the best way of getting thick hair as it contains fatty acids and vitamin E in it which are good for hairs.
- Take Castor oil and coconut out in equal quantities and heat them
- Apply this mixture of oil to your hair and massage with it.
- Comb your hair to remove tangles and to uniformly distribute oil in the hair.
- Now take moist towel and cover your hair with it.
- After one hour shampoo you hair and repeat this method twice weekly
It is the way of how to get thicker hair naturally.
Use of Henna Leaves
Use of Henna leaves is the oldest method for treating damaged hair and it is also used for giving color to the hair. Most of the people use it because of its cold effect. It can be used in the following ways.
- Take henna leaves and grind them and add water in it to make paste
- Place this paste for at least two hours and then apply to your hair
- After applying henna paste cover hair with cap for 3 hours
- Now shampoo your hair and wash with water
So these are the answers to question about how to make my thin hair thicker. Must try these ways to make your hair thick and see the effective results.
|1: Is Sunsilk shampoo good for hair|
|2: How can I make my curly hair soft and silky?|
|3: How to take care of hair in winter naturally|
|4: What are the benefits of neem oil for hair and Skin|
|5: How to Dye Your Hair Naturally|