Dry hair mean hair lacking moisturizing content in them which can be due to several reasons and it makes the hair look unhealthy and dull. Our hair comprises of three different layers and oil secreting glands called sebaceous glands on the scalp. Outer hair layer is meant for the purpose of protecting hair if this outer layer gets damaged by any mean it leads to damage and dryness of hair during periods of hair exposure towards external environment. In some case the oil secreted from oil secreting glands is totally removed from the hair leaving them dull and dry. These hair problems are not much severe and can be treated by following home remedies for dry hair.
There are multiple causes of dry hair like sun exposure, malnutrition, dehydration or any underlying medical condition. Many treatments are also available like hair serum for dry hair but natural dry dull hair treatment is considered best because these are devoid of side effects.
Best Home Remedies for Dry Hair
Best home remedies for extremely dry hair are very easy and contain those ingredients which are readily available and you can easily utilize them to restore the health of your hair.
Use of banana is best to restore the hair health because it contains such vitamins and minerals which are effective in treating dried and damaged hair like potassium. Take the following ingredients
Olive Oil/ mustard oil
- Take banana and mash it properly in a bowl
- Add mustard oil and honey in it to make paste
- Apply this paste to your hair and scalp for at least one hour
- Rinse your hair with water and shampoo them
- You can also use plain banana as well
This method is very effective to gain the moisturized and shiny hair. Use this method once or twice weekly will give faster results.
Avocado has been used from ancient times for the healthy hair and to get rid of dry hair because avocado is rich in vitamin A, E and saturated fats these serve as best nourishment for dried hair. Take these ingredients to make avocado mask
Wheat germ oil
- Take Avocado and mash it properly in bowl
- Add jojoba oil and when germ oil in mashed avocado to make paste
- Mix these properly and apply the obtained paste on scalp and hair properly
- Leave it for half an hour and then wash your hair.
You can use this method twice or once weekly for more effective results.
These home remedies for dry hair can also be use d as hair fall natural treatment. If you want dry dull hair treatment go for these home remedies for dry hair these will not cause any damage to your hair.
You can also Check:
- Bad Habits That Can Damage Your Hair Extensions
- Natural Herb Methods to Deal with Hair Care Against Dandruff
- Baal Lambe Karne Ka Shampoo
- Rang Gora Karne Ki Tips
- How to Get a Professional Manicure and Pedicure at Home