Show Answer Colspan=”2″
To merge cells in HTML, we use the colspan and rowspan attributes. While the colspan attribute determines how many columns a cell should merge, the row span attribute specifies how many rows a cell should merge. The attribute needs to be contained within the td> tag.
You can also check:
- DOS attackers often target____of high profile organizations such as banks.
- Who is the father of the Internet?
- Importance of Computer and Technical Education
- Which function in Excel tells how many numeric entries are there
- Which symbol is used for the connector in the flow chart
- The circle symbol in the flowchart is used for
- Which of the following is a binary number