The distance between Dubai and Makkah is approximately 1,700 kilometers, and the journey can take around 16-18 hours by car, depending on traffic and other factors.
To travel from Dubai to Makkah by car, you will need to cross the border into Saudi Arabia, and follow the main highway towards Makkah. Here are some general directions to follow:
- Start by taking the E11 Sheikh Zayed Road out of Dubai, and follow signs to Abu Dhabi.
- Once you reach Abu Dhabi, continue on the E11 until you reach the border crossing into Saudi Arabia at Al Ghuwaifat.
- After crossing the border, you will need to continue on the main highway, following signs towards Riyadh.
- You will eventually reach the city of Taif, which is approximately 70 kilometers from Makkah. From there, follow signs to Makkah.
- Once you arrive in Makkah, you will need to navigate the city streets to reach your final destination.
It’s important to note that driving in Saudi Arabia can be challenging due to traffic and road conditions, so it’s essential to take necessary precautions and follow traffic rules. It’s also recommended to bring all necessary documentation, including passports, driving licenses, and car registration papers, and check visa requirements before embarking on the journey.
We hope this message finds you well. If you or anyone you know is in need of content writing and SEO services, please click on the link provided to learn more. Thank you for your continued support.