Show Answer Processing
The rectangle symbol in a flowchart is used to represent a process or an action step. It depicts a task that is performed or an operation that takes place within the flow of the process represented by the flowchart. The rectangle symbol is one of the most commonly used symbols in flowcharts and is often used to describe the steps involved in a process.
You can also check:
- Who is the father of the Internet?
- Importance of Computer and Technical Education
- Which symbol is used for the connector in the flow chart
- The circle symbol in the flowchart is used for
- Which of the following is a binary number