Show Answer Process
The rectangle symbol in a flowchart typically represents a process or activity. It is used to represent an operation, action, or task that needs to be performed as part of the process being described. For example, in a flowchart representing a manufacturing process, a rectangle may be used to represent a step such as “assemble the product.” The rectangle symbol typically has rounded corners and is often one of the most commonly used shapes in a flowchart.
You can also check the following:
- Who is the father of the Internet?
- The rectangle symbol in flowchart is used for
- Which symbol is used for the connector in the flow chart
- The circle symbol in the flowchart is used for
- The Pictorial representation of an algorithm is know as