Show Answer Condition Checking
The diamond symbol in a flowchart is used to represent a decision. It is used to depict a point in a process where a choice must be made or a decision must be taken based on certain conditions. The symbol depicts a branching point in the flowchart, where the flow splits into multiple paths depending on the outcome of the decision. The diamond symbol is often used to represent the if-then type of decision-making, where different paths in the flowchart are followed based on the result of the decision.
You can also check :
- Who is the father of the Internet?
- The rectangle symbol in flowchart is used for
- Which symbol is used for the connector in the flow chart
- The circle symbol in the flowchart is used for
- Which of the following is a binary number