Show Answer Connector
The circle symbol in a flowchart is used to represent the start or end of a process or a decision point. It typically appears at the beginning of a flowchart and is used to indicate the first step in a process or the point at which a decision needs to be made.
You can also check:
- Scope of Computer Science
- Who is the father of the Internet?
- Importance of Computer and Technical Education
- Which function in Excel tells how many numeric entries are there
- Which symbol is used for the connector in the flow chart