High blood pressure is the value of blood pressure above the normal range. This is the common problem of most of the people these days. High Blood Pressure (Hypertension) = > 140/90 mm Hg. Hypertension patients can follow some best and effective nature high blood pressure Remedies to lower their Blood pressure. These will not cause any harm or damage and these natural high blood pressure remedies will be surely proved very helpful in lowering their high blood pressure.
Natural High Blood Pressure Remedies
Natural high blood pressure remedies are very simple. These include making a perfect diet plan.
- Add more fruits to your diet and eat Dairy foods with low fat.
- Reducing red meat from your diet
- Eat Mg, K and Ca rich foods
- Do exercise regularly at least 30 minutes every day
Other Natural High Blood pressure Remedies are
- Take 1 glass of Lukewarm water and squeeze half lemon in it. Drink it every morning with empty stomach.
- Take dried watermelon seeds and poppy seeds in equal quantities. Grind these seeds. Take 1 tablespoon of these ground seeds with water on empty stomach in morning and in evening.
- Garlic is also considered best remedy for hypertension. Take one or two cloves of garlic. Crush and eat them. If you cannot eat raw garlic. You can take it with milk.
- Eating 2 bananas daily also help the hypertension patients because these are rich source of potassium which helps in controlling high blood pressure.
- Celery contains high amount of Phytochemical-3-N-butylphtalide in it which plays an effective role to control blood pressure.
Causes of High Blood Pressure
Common causes of high blood pressure are following
- High Cholesterol level
- Less physical activity
- Eating food with high Salt level
- Drinking Alcohol excessively
Risks of High Blood Pressure
If hypertension of high blood pressure is not treated it can cause very serious health problems. These include
- Heart attack
- Kidney failure
- Vision loss
By following these above mentioned natural high blood pressure remedies you can avoid these risks.
You can also check: