One of the most common scalp conditions is dandruff. Dandruff is little white flakes which not just appear on your scalp but is visible enough on black clothing pieces. Dandruff condition is the result of dry or dead skin that is buildup on your scalp.
Why did it happen?
This situation might take place when there is not enough moisture on your scalp or even due to the dead skin of your scalp. It is not dangerous, but if it increases, it can lead to scalp itchiness and sometimes redness that becomes a cause of some infection.
How It Cause your hairs to fall?
Itchiness in the scalp due to dead skin can make the hair follicles or roots weaker. This weakness can become even much more severe when you are regularly washing your hairs every single day. If the hair follicles become extra weaker, they can even bring baldness results for men. When your scalp is prone to dandruff, avoid washing it too much and try to use only those shampoo that is made to get rid of dandruff.
Natural Herbs to Deal with Dandruff Condition
- Tea Tree Oil: It has been medically proven that tea tree oil is useful not just for skin and acne conditions, but also to eliminate the dandruff issue out from your life. Applying the tea tree oil directly on your hair scalp and roots will allow preventing dandruff from staying in your hairs. In the starting stages, you can add just a few drops of tea tree oil in your shampoo or conditioner. You can also get shampoo products of tea tree oil content in it.
- Lemongrass Oil: For the last so many centuries, people have been using lemongrass oil for getting rid of dandruff. Lemongrass oil is rich in antimicrobial as well as anti-inflammatory properties which makes it extremely beneficial for the treatment of dandruff condition. In the starting stages, you can add just a few drops of lemongrass oil in your shampoo or conditioner. You can also get shampoo products of lemongrass oil content in it.
- Aloe Vera: Here, we will also be mentioning about the Aloe Vera natural extract, which is another most significant treatment for dandruff treatment. Aloe Vera is rich in its anti-bacterial properties where it vigorously fights against dandruff to arise in your scalp.
You can also Check:
- Best Tips about How to Get Thicker Hair
- Green Tea Ke Faide
- How to Get Rid of Scalp Acne
- Best Hair Care Tips for Dry Hair
- Most Common Types of Scalp Conditions for Proper Hair Care