How to Respect your Parents? Parent is a name of mother and father who are responsible for their children’s future. Parents give sacrifices for their Basic needs, good education, their food and shelter etc. As a Child you are responsible to respect your parents. The child-parent relationship has a major influence on most aspects of child development. When parenting skills and behaviors have a positive impact on children’s self-esteem, school achievement, cognitive development and behavior.
34 Points : How to Respect your Parents
- Your thoughts should be always positive about parent’s decision.
- Give them quality time and accept their opinions.
- Talk them constantly on every topic of your life.
- Obey their rules which are beneficial for your life.
- Control your voice when your parents around you.
- You must be humbled and pleased for asking something.
- Don’t take any step without the permission of your parents.
- Never hurt your parents.
- Always remind their lessons whenever you are in trouble situation.
- Always give them priority on other relatives and friends.
- Control your language in front of your parents.
- If you are mistaken, apologize to them and sure them you won’t do this mistake again.
- Never tell a lie in any situation.
- Don’t break their trust ever.
- Introduce them with your friends with respect full words.
- Always give them favor if they need your help.
- Always listen their advice and implement on it.
- Take their permission when you are going outside.
- Never complain about what your parents couldn’t give you.
- Always thankful and grateful of your parents.
- Don’t do such things which become reason of their anger.
- Learn the best ways of living life a/c to your parents.
- Focus on them when they are talking to you.
- Spend quality time with your parents and make every moment pleasant with them.
- Be a reflection what your parents like to see in you.
- Talking with them with smiley face.
- Be patient with them when they become old.
- Fulfill their dreams as much as possible.
- Pleased them with extra attention.
- Show your love and respect by hugging and kissing them.
- Do the best for them that you can do.
- Always be thankful to your Parents love and sacrifices.
- Give them quality time, love, respect and honesty.
- Always Appreciate their sacrifices because they face many problems to give you successful life.
|1: Parents of Special Needs Child|
|2: Role of Parents when the Children Get Fail in Exams|
|3: How to Prioritize Children’s Health in Modern Times|
|4: How to Access Quality Education in Rural Areas of Pakistan|
|5: How to Motivate Students to Succeed in School|