Now a day our young generation is very conscious about beauty. The Face is the part of the body that enhance personality. Improper use of cosmetics, use of junk food, lifestyle these factors are involved in formation of pimples. Pimples are a very common problem in all ages especially young people who are exposed to sun, shoot lighting, etc. This pimple problem is painful, people face embarrassment and not feel comfortable. The purpose of this article is to give some tips that how to get rid of pimples. We have very easiest and fastest ways to remove these pimples and get clear smooth skin. Overnight applications on your face give a long time to stay and get better results.
Formation of Pimples
Some glands in our skin they form oil are called sebaceous glands, they formed sebum, if this formation of sebum in excess this will clog the pores of the skin, contribute sebum, oil and bacterial growth at that area formed pimples. This leads to swelling and inflammation. Formation of pimples on your skin at any age but teenagers suffer a lot. They formed mostly on the face, neck chest and shoulders. In teenagers, the main reason is hormonal imbalance, pregnancy, and menstruation. Mostly whiteheads and blackheads appeared on the skin that is associated with pimples formation. The Skin condition of pimples is called as acne.
Pimples on the skin can be developed by clogging of oil or sebaceous glands leading to the inflamed red area filled with pus called zits. You cannot prick these pimples otherwise it will have left scars on your face and growth of bacterial infection become faster that cause acne.
Home Remedies | Procedure to Get Rid Of Pimples
- Cleanser of the good company applied on the face after washing the affected area and dry with a clean towel.
- Icing is a very helpful procedure on a swollen, painful pimple. Covered ice in a thin cloth or shopper applies 2-3 times on spot to relives pain and sometimes reduce redness also.
- Aspirin this medicine contains salicylic acid help against pimples. Crush the tablets makes a paste by adding water, apply immediately on the skin to remove extra oil and dead skin. This procedure also dries pimples and unclog glands.
- Some oils are very effective to dry out pimples on your skin completely and have antibacterial properties. For example, tea tree oil, benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid. Just take a drop or spot of these oils on cotton and apply on the affected area of skin.
- If persons want to get faster results so go to the medicated procedure in which including soaps, cosmetics, lotions, gels which contain salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide to treat.
- Use of moisturizers can soothe your skin, aloe Vera contains moisturizers are more effective and have powerful anti- inflammatory properties
Use of Medications
Pimples that are filled with blood and persist for a longer time period must treat with medications.
- Over the counter medications including topical retinoid, salicylic acid, etc. are used to decrease oil production best anti-inflammatory properties.
- Use of antibiotics to kill the growth of bacteria that causes pus, blood formation. Topically ointments and liquids are used which contain antibiotics.
Sometimes time large or deep pimples damage the skin’s ultimate result scarring. With the passage of time, these acne scars become more visible and skin loses glow or freshness. So for pimple scars skincare is no enough some other step also includes to completely remove.
- First of all, do not pooing or picking pimples. It can damage the skin and increase risks or scar formation.
- Applying anti-acne creams such as retinoid, tea tree oil, etc.
- Proper washing of face with best quality face washes or cleanser.
- Those persons have oily skin more chances of pimples on your skin. So to prevent avoid scrubbing of the face because this will produce more oil on your skin.
- If pimples or breakouts cannot control with home remedies so consult with a dermatologist for better results.
- Dermatological treatments include antibiotics that are used to reduce bacterial growth faster.
- Mostly more and more use of beauty products is one of the common reason of pimple formation if makeup not clean properly or use cheap products.
Types of Pimples
Pimples are of different types and can be categorized into non inflammatory or inflammatory acne. There are six types of pimples,
The following tips are going to be discussed below, these tips are used to prevent blood-filled pimples.
- Avoid picking or squeezing pimples this could lead to serious infection
- Do not touch face throughout the day
- Always clean your face daily with cleanser and remain dry
- Avoid use of scrubbing it can create irritation
- Take a healthy diet include vegetables, pulses, and grains and use plenty of water
You can also Check: