Telenor network is allowing their Telenor customers to check the remaining balance, because sometime we don’t know how to check so these simple online USSD codes available here to solve your query. Just simply follow some steps and get up to date information on your mobile. These codes are useful only for Telenor customers. Steps are going to be followed by Telenor customers to check remaining balance.
- Allow your phone to open
- Dial USSD Telenor code *444#
- Wait for response through company
- And last the results will be shown on your screen in form of balance with its validity
Rs. 0.20 + Tax
Telenor Balance Check Code
Telenor Balance Check via Code
- Code to dial: *444#
- Price: Rs.0.20 plus tax
- This option is valid for all Telenor prepaid customer’s regardless what package’s they are on
- On each transaction standard taxes would be charged
- Telenor company can be changes these codes
- Company terms and condition would be applicable
In Pakistan, numbers of competitive companies are working so competition is very strong between these companies. No doubt, Telenor company is giving their best services in terms of good 3G and 4G internet packages to their users with good internet speed along with Good SMS and call packages.
⇒ Recommended: How to Check Zong Balance
These codes are provided by the company for the ease of their customers so here the list of codes for all prepaid and postpaid customers to check balance easily. Complete details available in this list shown below.
Check Remaining Sms, Minutes & Internet
|For Balance||Rs. 0.20 excluding taxes||*444#|
|For SMS||Rs. 0.20 excluding taxes||*111#|
|For Minutes||Rs. 0.20 excluding taxes||*222#|
|For Internet||Rs. 0.20 excluding taxes||*999|