We have simple steps to follow how to check prepaid and postpaid sim Mobilink/Jazz balance through Jazz check balance code. This code is valid for year 2020 and it can be change also.
Rs. 0.12 + Tax
Jazz Balance Check Code
Jazz Balance Check Code via SMS
- Dial a USD code which is *111#
- Company will respond your request
- Send you details regarding your remaining balance simply on your mobile.
Jazz Balance Check Code via Call:
We have another way to check jazz balance by calls. Code is available below,
- Code for balance jazz cash check by call is “123”
- When you call on this number, the representative will tell you about your balance in Urdu languages and changes may occur if you want.
Terms and Condition
- This service pays charge PKR: 0.12 Rs+tax
- This USD code is latest and can be changed by the company
- On every transaction standard taxes would be applied
Jazz/Mobilink is one of the largest mobile network in Pakistan. Mobilink journey come to an end, and now officially two networks merged Warid and Mobilink under a single platform to providing their services and this new official brand named is “Jazz”. Purpose of this merging is to enhance the growth of network by providing good quality to their customers in a better way Head office located in Islamabad and current CEO is Amir Ibrahim.
This Pakistani network providing their services in such aspects like sms, online banking, online jazz Ecare portal service, internet, calls etc. After peruse or Warid now Mobilink joins the 4G services provider in Pakistan. So, advantage for both network customers Warid customers connect easily to Mobilink 3G network and Mobilink customers easily connect to Warid 4G network. By using their same/old sims.