Yeast infection is commonly known by name “Candida”. It is caused due to microscopic organisms such as yeast scientifically Candida albicans or fungi. Commonly affected area because of yeast infection is vaginal but other areas also become affected like lower abdomen, dentures, under breast area etc. Yeast infection in vaginal area is also called vulvovaginal infection and it is most common infection. This is not very serious infection but these cause irritation and restlessness.
Sign & Symptoms of Yeast Infection
Basic sign and symptoms which are encountered because of yeast infection are following
- Swelling at the affected part
- Burning sensation at affected area
- Swelling around the affected area
- Itching at the site of infection
Best Home Remedies for Yeast Infection
Many home remedies for yeast infection are available which can treat yeast infection in very short duration. Most of the people use herbal remedy for yeast infection. Yogurt for yeast infection is also being used. Here are some best home remedies for yeast infection which can be used as treatment without consulting physician.
Use of Yogurt
It is common consideration that yogurt cure yeast infection. Yogurt can be used in different ways for treating infection.
- Add yogurt to your diet this is also very helpful
- Take some yogurt and directly apply on your affected area
- Leave it for some time at least 30 minutes
- You can use tampon for applying yogurt if you have vaginal infection
In this way yogurt is helpful in curing yeast infection but make sure yogurt should be plain and sugar free.
Use of Cranberries
Cranberries for treating yeast infection are also an effective home remedy it exhibit antifungal and antibacterial characteristics. Cranberries can eradicate the microbes from infectious site ultimately curing infection.
- You can make cranberry juice and drink it twice or thrice a day if you are having yeast infection.
- Additionally cranberry tablets are also available for use as treating infections.
- These can cure infection in very short duration.
Use of Garlic
Garlic has also been used as an effective home remedy for yeast infection. It naturally has many antimicrobial properties like antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- Take cloves of garlic and crush them properly for making a paste of garlic
- Apply this prepared garlic paste at the site of infection
- This is an effective method for curing yeast infection.
- Garlic tables are also available for treating yeast infection.
These are ways for how to relieve yeast infection. These tips are totally economical and without any side effects. If you are having symptoms of yeast infection, try these remedies to get rid of it. Also in yeast infection diet should be change like yogurt if added to diet can be fruitful.
You can also Check: