Toenail infections are mostly caused due to fungus which with the time grows and spread and it can be potentially harmful if left untreated. This is seen very common in people but the treatment for this fungal infection on toenails is very easy. You can treat fungal infection at home by using some home remedies which include ingredients which are readily available in your kitchen.
Best Home Remedies for Toenail Fungus
If you are looking for home remedies for toenail fungus then you are at right place. Number of best and effective natural nail fungal treatment is discussed here which anyone can follow.
Use of Baking Soda
Baking soda can be very help in preventing the fungus to grow and spread. Baking soda does not have fungicidal properties but it can make it static by preventing the growth of fungi. So baking soda also comes among the effective remedies for treading toenail infection due to fungi.
- Take baking soda approximately four to five tablespoons.
- Take apple cider vinegar or white vinegar one cup
- Take some water as needed
- Mix these three ingredients and soak fungus infected toenails in this mixture
- After some time wash your feet with water
- Repeat this method daily to get maximum results.
Use of Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is also being used as natural nail fungal treatment. It also inhibits the growth of the fungus and ultimately prevents fungal infection. This is most effective and economical method. There are no ingredients required only you need coconut oil. To know about how to get rid of fungal toenails infection you need to follow this method.
- Take coconut oil as much needed to apply.
- Now rub it to the affected area for few minutes
- Wash your feet with water after some time
- Repeat this method daily at least twice to get good results.
Use of White Vinegar
White vinegar use is also one of effective home remedies for toenail fungus. It helps you getting rid of fungal infection on toenails very easily and quickly as it naturally contains antifungal properties.
- Take white vinegar as much you needed
- Take lukewarm water double the quantity of white vinegar
- Mix both of these well and soak your feet in it for 20 minutes
- After 20 minutes wash with water
- Repeat this method daily for excellent results.
This is how to get rid of toenail fungus in a week. These tips are too easy to follow for toenail infection cure and all ingredients are readily available.