Gastroparesis is the problem of digestive tract and leads to paralysis of stomach. Whenever you eat food it moves to the stomach with the peristaltic movements and it is digested because of the contractive and relaxing movements of stomach muscles. In case of gastro paresis your stomach is unable to do contractive movements and food contents are not properly digested. This leads to delay in emptying of the stomach. You cannot eat properly and gastroparesis weight loss is also very common. There are some home remedies of Gastroparesis for the treatment. Firstly try these home remedies before going to doctor.
Home Remedies for Gastroparesis
Gastroparesis needs some home remedies to be treated. If you know the gastroparesis facts you can treat it at home by following the simple home remedies.
Use of Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is considered an effective remedy to deal with the complications of gastro paresis. Use of Aloe Vera normalizes the bowel movement and aids in good digestion. Aloe Vera can be used in the following ways.
- Take following ingredients
Aloe gel 2 tablespoons
Orange juice 1 cup
Mix the aloe gel into the one cup of orange juice. You can also prepare juice in water if you do not want water. Drinking juice of aloe vera one cup early morning is very good.
Intake of Vitamin D
Vitamin D is very essential for our body and its level should be maintained. Deficiency of vitamin D leads to some complications like complications of digestive system, immunological system or other health problems.
- Sunlight is one of the natural sources to get vitamin D
- Vitamin D is also available in many forms as in droplets.
- Eating vitamin D rich foods is also very fruitful in maintaining the level of vitamin D in your body. Such food includes Milk and cereals etc.
Use of Lavender
Lavender naturally contains such properties which help people suffering with gastro paresis so consider taking lavender when you are having this problem.
- Lavender will help you reduce the pain and spasms will also be treated with the help of it.
These are the simple home remedies for gastroparesis that everyone can follow. You should be aware about what to eat with gastroparesis because diet plays an important role. You should be selective about food when you have this problem of gastroparesis.
You can also check:
- Facts About Digestive System
- What Is Flatulence And Symptoms Of Excessive Gas
- 04 Simple Ways in which Dates Fruit Control Diabetes
- How to Get Rid of Stomach Gas