Chicken korma Recipe is the favorite dish of all Pakistani male, female, young or older and it is because of its amazing and mind blowing taste. Chicken korma recipe is so easy to cook and it does not require any special ingredients or any special method. Just you have to cook it by heart it will automatically be very tasty and yummy. Here is the simplest and easiest method of chicken korma recipe that will help you cook the ever best chicken korma. All ingredients will be already available in your kitchen. Take a look and start cooking chicken korma.
Chicken Korma Recipe Ingredients
You will need the following ingredients for Chicken korma recipe.
|Green Cardamom powder||1 teaspoon|
|Coriander powder||2 teaspoon|
|Red pepper powder||2 tablespoon|
|Ginger Garlic Paste||2 tablespoon|
|Screw-pine Essence||1 teaspoon|
Chicken korma recipe is very easy. You can follow the given below method of chicken korma recipe to get the amazing chicken korma.
- Take a pot add 1 cup oil in and add onion in it. Put it on fire.
- When the onion color turned brown, separate the onion from and put aside.
- Now add clove, green cardamom and black pepper in oil and fry it for 3-4 seconds.
- Add ginger garlic paste in it and at the same time add chicken in it. Fry the chicken until its color turns white.
- Take Yogurt and properly mix coriander powder, red pepper and salt in it.
- Add this mixture into the fried chicken, when the yogurt water is dried add fried golden brown onion in it and again fry it.
- Now add Nutmeg, Green Cardamom powder, Mace, Screw-pine essence and some water in it.
- Cover the pot and let it cook for 10 mints on slow heat.
- After 10 minutes chicken korma will be ready and you can serve it.
So, here you are, with tasty chicken korma. It is not very much time taking and it is very easy to cook. All the ingredients are easily available. Follow the same procedure as mentioned and serve this delicious chicken korma to your family, guests or send to your neighbors. Share the chicken korma recipe with your friends too if you loved it.
You can also check: